The Raleigh Chamber could not even get them out of a few blocks in downtown Raleigh ...
Here's some ideas:
1. Take them around the drug-infested hotels on New Bern Avenue, South Saunders Street and Capital Blvd. where the prostitutes and drug dealers hang out. Let them review the police reports.
2. Let them see the homeless up and down Capital Blvd.
3. Let them see the ungentrified areas of downtown Raleigh. Let them walk around at 10:00 pm at night down Bragg or Branch Street.
4. Let them talk to police officers who remain understaffed.
5. Hang out at the Waffle House off Capital Blvd. at Highwoods late at night - or perhaps the one on New Bern at Trawick.
6. Hang out by the Wake Inn on a Friday night at 1 am.
Just get them out of your glorious downtown. Shame they couldn't polish off a beer on the street yet.
Instead you have them riding the carousel at Chavis Park. What a joke.